Oil Mist & Coolant Mist Collector
Tri-Mist was developed to capture the mist and smoke from the metal working industry. Special circuitry design insures that the Tri-Mist is highly efficient on all metal working fluids under high or low pressure. The Tri-Mist can be direct mounted, or ducted using optional plenum and flex duct. The Tri-Mist is unequaled in the industry for its high efficiency, low maintenance and compact design.
- Effective on All Metal Working Fluids
- Low Maintenance
- Low Operating Cost
- Performance Guaranteed
Features & Specifications:
- High Efficiency Mist & Smoke Removal: Up to 99% per ASHRAE 52.1. Effective on all metal working fluids.
Low Maintenance Costs: Very low maintenance. No disposable filters to replace, ever!
- Easy Installation: The TRI-MIST 850 is compact and can be direct mounted to the machine tool enclosure. Optional flex-duct and inlet plenum options allow for remote installations.
- Performance Guaranteed Buy our new TRI-MIST 850 under our performance guarantee, and if you are not satisfied, return it for a full refund.
- Low Operating Costs: The TRI-MIST 850 operates at less than 450 watts.
Warranty - Four year warranty on complete unit!
Additional Machine Features:
- Double Pass ESP Technology
- Motor and control prewired
- Variable Speed Controller
- Four year parts warranty
Optional Machine Features:
- Source capture plenum
- 5th Stage HEPA, 99.97% @.3 micron
- Machine mount stand
- Ceiling hanging kit
- Flex Duct
- Swiss CNC Screw Machine
- Multi-Spindle Screw Machines
- Production Lathes
- Vertical Milling Machines
- Horizontal Milling Machines
- Parts Washer
- Rotary Transfer Machines
- Gear Hobbing Machines
- Grinding Machine
- Any Machine with mist or smoke Problems
Literature and Specification Request!
- Dimensions: 25" x 13.75" x 20.25"
- Inlet Opening: 16.70" x 9.10"
- Cabinet: 16 ga. Steel welded with chemical resistant powder paint
- Weight: 90 lbs Installed; 101 lbs. Shipping
- Efficiency: Up to 99% per ASHRAE 52.1
- Filtration: 1st Stage – 3" mechanical impinger.
- 2nd Stage – ESP cell 53 sq. ft. of surface area (Min voltage grad. is 20,000 volts per inch.)
- 3rd Stage – ESP cell 53 sq. ft. ofsurface area.
- 4th Stage – 1" thick post filter
- 5th Stage – Optional HEPAMAX filter rated at 99.97% DOP @ .3micron.
- Airflow: 50-850 CFM
- Power Supply: Solid-state, dual voltage self-regulating.
- Electrical Rating: 115 Vac, 60 HZ, 4 amps. 208-230 Vac, 50-60 HZ, 2 amps.
- Impeller: Vibration free, backward curve rated at 1050 cfm @ 0.0" w.g.
- Sound Levels: 69 dBa